Leverage cryptography and blockchain to certify and authenticate the act, signature, and content of any contract, allowing you to always sign with confidence.
Billions of contracts are signed digitally every year by leading e-signature providers such as DocuSign and Adobe Sign.
Yet, a large proportion of individuals feel uncomfortable e-signing and demand paper signatures. In many jurisdictions, including Canada, e-signatures are not enforceable for key contracts such as wills, real estate transactions, and promissory notes. Why? Forgery and persistence are unsolved issues.
MANTLE revolutionizes e-signature by leveraging cryptography and blockchain to crystallize and authenticate the act, the signature, and the content of the contract, allowing you to sign with confidence.
- Enforce contract and authenticity of signed documents
- Lower cost of e-signatures
Why use Blockchain?
- Data you can trust. Unlike traditional databases, it is possible to verify the integrity and authenticity of data on-read.
- Exponentially more difficult to exploit. Inherent decentralization makes it nearly impossible to compromise the data stores. And is not vulnerable to traditional database exploits.
- And more. Blockchain enables unified identity management, persistent distributed governance and simplified multi-party collaborations.
Suggested Integration Plan
- Secure signature and document signing
- Distributed Document Management
- Unified identity management
How it works?
Within your application, use Mantle API to:
- Create agreement to be signed
- Identify signatories
- SmartHash original agreement
- Issue agreement to signatory(ies)
- Affix signature(s) to agreement
- SmartHash agreement with signatures
- Compare document to signed document's cryptographic hash. Omissions and alterations are reported on the compared document.